There's a lot happening at The Rocket from midday onwards this Saturday. So much so that we'll bullet point it! Here we go:
- The Arsenal Away Boyz will be making their long-awaited comeback and will give us a sneak preview of their forthcoming album
- The tickets for the signed Pele will be on sale this Saturday and possibly before we do the draw, which is after the Watford game at 6pm. We need to sell around 200 tickets in total so come on!!!
- There will be fruit machines and five pool tables available in the room behind the bar
- The garden at the side room will be open so let's hope for some September sunshine!
- On the big screen, we'll have the Liverpool-Spurs match before ours and the Reading-Man United one afterwards
- Due to popular demand, Carling will be on at £2.40 a pint. There may be other drinks promos too
- Hot dogs and sandwiches will be available in the side room at the usual cheap prices as well as a bottle bar!
The Rocket has given us more space to work with given the rise in attendance since the Villa game hence the garden and back bar opening! The additional bottle bar means even fewer queues too so you'll have more time to watch the Scousers rip the Spuds apart at Anfield.
Please note that due to the entry policy in place, no under-14s will be admitted. 14-17 year-olds must be accompanied by an adult. Home fans with any type of home memberships/tickets are welcome as are their guests!
The Rocket is open every weekend home match. At present, it will not be available for weekday matches eg, the FC Porto match on Tuesday.
If you have any questions/comments/means/feedback, please contact us on the usual e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Concordia Crescit.
The REDaction team