As per usual, there'll be a cracking atmosphere from the regulars as we all take advantage of the competitively priced beer and watch mid table Reading take on mid table Spurs at 13:30. Doors open at midday so snipe one of the sofas!
As well as a well-stocked bar and the usual facilities, we hope to continue serving hot and cold food including the excellent jerk chicken we had available last time!
There will be information available on the away REDsection, how to join the AST and news on the Christmas party we'll be hosting straight after the Pompey game on Saturday 16th December. Details of what to expect from that are below:
- live music from renowned London band The Hares and also a little set from the "REDaction Allstars"
- top Gooner DJs playing tunes from the past (Mod, Ska, Indie) and present
- raffle and auction for various Arsenal memorabilia
- several past Arsenal players including one who's just finished an autobiography. Not Ashley Cole!
- a selection of hot and cold food available
- tickets are £5 each with all profits going to The Willow Foundation
Please note that due to the entry policy in place, no under-14s will be admitted. 14-17 year-olds must be accompanied by an adult. Home fans with any type of home memberships/tickets are welcome as are their guests!
The Rocket is open every weekend home match. At present, it will not be available for weekday matches.
If you have any questions/comments/means/feedback, please contact us on the usual e-mail address - email@example.com
Victoria Concordia Crescit.
The REDaction team.